Sunday, November 7, 2010

troubles

hey everyone! how was your week? and how was your weekend? sorry i didn't do a song this weekend. this week has been pretty rough for me. i had to find out the hard way who all i can call "family" in my own family. I've realized that sometimes you have to really watch who you call your friend as well. sometimes people want to be your friend just to get close to you to hurt you. for the first time in years i got into a physical altercation with someone. i'm not the fighting type at all, but i definitely will not let anyone put their hands on me either. I know 100% that this is a test from God, but you don't want to be like "Really God? Like seriously, why am i going through this. I'm not a bad person." i'm not one to question God or the tests that He puts me through; all i know is that i'm ready for my breakthrough.

peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment