Thursday, March 24, 2011

fronters

i find that its odd that as SOON as i blog about being happy with life that something comes along and blows my high(happiness high that is). for those that don't know me, i'm a very nice and giving person. i will give you my last before i eat. so if i call you a "friend" i mean it. i found out some information about a person that i supposedly squashed "Beef" with that this cat thought that i had hidden agendas behind squashing it. lets make it be known that it wasn't even MY idea to end it. for one, there was NO beef on my side at all. in fact had certain person kept their mouth shut it wouldn't even been an issue. but thats another story for another day. i digress. but back to my original topic. i'm perfectly fine being cool with this cat, but don't go back to the same person that started the beef and talk to them about it. apparently they talk all the time from what i've been told, but its confusing when people are telling me that he thinks that the source of the drama is crazy. nka's kill me with that. like don't be a fronter. at least with me, i'll keep my thoughts to myself about a person and just take them for who they are. i don't go around gossiping about it. it really bothers me about grown men that do that. but i'm over befriending people that don't deserve it. part of me wants to confront EVERYONE involved but whats it going to prove??? NOTHING. why wouldn't it you ask? because fake people are gonna always be fake. so i'm dropping this issue right now as i write because i refuse to allow it to bring me down longer than it already has. but anyway doe, have a good day folks. in the words of the homie shaka, "I'm out."

peace&love

2 comments:

  1. You know one's happiness is always challenged, so fugg him. I didn't realize dudes were this petty but I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. If you send me some funds for a place ticket I'll come down there and handle it for ya...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks hun! you always have my back! lol

    ReplyDelete