Sunday, October 10, 2010

weekend update

hey everyone!!!


how was your weekend? did u you guys go out and enjoy yourselves?? My weekend was ok. i work went to church and watched a lot of football. lol i met one of my followers too saturday night. really nice girl. she was very different than any girl i've met in recent months. very humble and wholesome. good sense of humor as well. she mentioned something to me that was kinda personal about her and it kinda surprised me. it's been a while since i've met anyone like her but what really surprised me is how she told me guys treated her. that really bothered me because she is a GREAT girl that any guy should be honored to call "his" girl. But then she said something that really got my attention she said that she wasn't worried about them because they weren't on her level spiritually. and that really impressed me. i don't EVER hear anyone say things like that and i realized that i want to be around more people like that. more girls that stand for something and mean it. but anywho, i had a fun night.

oh and if you haven't listened to Bruno Mars album, i suggest you do. its good. you're listening to a song from the album now!

peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment